Thursday, June 08, 2006

My Brother ......

Reading the title don't u find yourself thinking as if a small school boy writing an essay because his teacher asked him so.?. And instead of chosing GENERAL topics like MY country,MY village,MY town,MY mother ,MY father,MY culture.........And many other,he choosed MY brother!!! may be he himself has found something in his brother.................. But its not like that anyway..............(I mean I find many qualities in my bro, but this is not only an essay). Let me tell u the unseen qualities of my brother RAMAN
Those were the days of summer vacation in 2005.I was enjoying my vacations (though college days were also like vacations for me!:0), it was time when my brother Raman, seriously started to think about my future studies, and he suggested me to join him there in pune for the MBA entrance classes, soon & seriously. Before my decision to agree him, he requested me to think twice if I can do it seriously,as I was a cool guy never worried about my future as wel as to current studies. That period was really hard for me to take the decisions because, I hardly ever thought of such things I mean to leave the home-town and specially my friends. Further many days he continuously motivated me in all possible ways and at last, he succeeded..
In the month of June end I left my home-town latur and joined him in 'anandnagar'(ofcourse in pune!).He fixed all my shedule. Starting from the morning to the nightfall and further till the bedtime. He completely started concentrating towards ME and only ME.(to my badluck,he didn't have girlfriend 'at that time'so that he could atleast have concentrated towards her, other then me for a while!!!)....From daily vocabulary to tables, ( dn't think time-table', but maths tables!) I was poor in speaking, and more than it, in maths. Also I lack in concentrating studies continuously for hours....And also in..........Bus baki 'bachaa' subme me acha tha!!!! And what a mercy on me? My class shedhule was fixed at 7am! I use to say it as 7 em(Early morning!). Though 7am was not early for me because my brother woke me up at 4am:(. He himself did not go back again to his bed until he confirmed whether my eyes were wide open!! Such an early hour when other flatmates ,aswini bhaiya, nikhil bhai,happy singh,satya bhai! All were busy with there gfs, in there beds with pleasent satisfying smile on there faces, as if they had just unloaded!...opps! Sorry i forget to mention here that, they all were enjoying this in there 'DREAMS'!!!!
SO THEY AL WERE SLEEPING AND THIS "(ME) POOR GUY TRING TO CONCENTRATE IN BOOK:(.. The early darkness turns to the morning lights, until I get the good grip:( Then I has to keep myself ready, till 6.30am. Not for class, but mainly to get inside the PMT buss to, reach the class! and again to my luck,those were days when pune were facing an continues rain for more then a month...And thus, the days passed..( i think the title given to this blog is 'my brother',and am literally telling only about myself, so lets say something, I mean, many things about him.....!!!)

In those days in pune, I came to know the other side of my sweet brother Raman, who turned to be like 'abominable' for a while! I came to know, how much he cares for me.I came to know how much he himself struggling, for my bright future. He stopped all his works and daily habits and helped me to STAND straight.I came to know his dream to see me,as a part of corporate world.As being an elder to me, I respected him from first, but his struggle for my carrier, increased his credit in my eyes day by day.
Raman bhao, aswini bhaiya,nikhil bro,sardarji, everybody join their office in the morning and I have to be totally alone inside the flat, covered with unwanted arithmetical formulas,words,diagrams,technique sheets,home work sheets,passage books,articles,newspaper,sodu-ko's,that boring algebra rules,geometry diagrams and that was not enough that in the afternoon, to have company of our 'kaamwali mausi'(who start unnecessary chats with me regarding her family,her younger boy who do not study,her dauthers pending fees of colleges,and her past memories........Again to my luck,once upon a time she lived in 'latur'! and she says that she lived near to my house!!!)...... Anyways as the sun completely bends towards west, my gloomy face turns towards cheerfully smile because, my soul says to me that the day is over and my sweet brother will appear in anand nagar soon!!

As soon Raman bhao finishes his work, he hurriedly rushes towards flat and joins me and clears my queries...He cares me alot, and i learned to think positively from him.I learned many good qualities from him.He properly handled his post as a elder brother. Though he shouted angrily on me several time, which later I found that he was correct and I agreed one thing that he was always correct. I remember when he shouted like anyhow on me few times.once when he came to know that my monthly phone bill comes in four digits/month..According to him, I spent many important study time in that unnecessary cellphone............

Thus, i had lots of memorable things at the time of entrance preparation,I am thankful to ASWINI bhaiya,NIKHIL bro,HARPREET bhai,VIDYA bhao,debu bro and many other my sweet elder brothers. These guys really treated me as their younger brother, and loved me a lot. And helped me in my studies in absence of Raman(he shifted to chennai in month of august)...
I am thankful that I have such a strong and admirable brother, whom I adore the most....But being such a qualitative person, I didnt know why, he lacks in field of GFs!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Aswani Kumar said...

Hi Brother
Seeing your blog makes me proud. You have really getting good with the writing. And regarding the contents it was very very touchy. Yes we never considered you to be Raman's brother alone but our own younger brother only.Missing the nice parties and discussions we had..Keep writing as I can see a great talent budding inside you.
With Luv
Aswani

5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its really nice karan. ur bro is realy very cool guy and also deterministic...
He has turned ur future ....

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karan,

Probably ur brother himself doesnt want to have a GF....i have few evidences to prove this....when he was in Pune ..he used to get phone calls from a grl...infact he had a date with her......but later on he left her...then there was a girl from sify office at anand nagar and she is still after raman but he is not paying attention to her....in chennai one girl(i dont remember her name) was pretty much impressed by raman after the training imparted by raman to her at the client office....she was looking for a long term relationship with him....but again this guy hasn't paid attention to her.....i dont know what is his problem....probably karan, u can guide him in these regards....

karan....u have written a wonderful blog yaar....i m sure that u will come with much more intresting blogs in future...keep it up..

Cheers,
Nitin Khobragade

2:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very nice and engrossing post, I can clearly see the improvisation that you've brought in yourself; Karan - the one I used to meet in Latur and the transformed one with all new attitude, spirit and motivation. Your selection of topic is worthy of praise and I find them very logical and relevant; also the flow and overall organization make it all the more readable. The hard work that you’ve put in for the last year is really something that’ll help you in the long run. I’m very happy for Raman and you. Keep up the good work...

Regards,
Vidyasagar

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home