Monday, April 23, 2007

My Summer Training!!


Ok.. hmmm hey m in DELHI. I was so exited to join my company for my summer training…. That day I was just imagining that I m going to enter the corporate world. Me n my team, with excitement, entu, and confident went to office early in the morning. Though the time for office was 9.30am we reached there by 8.45am!!! isn’t that idiocy?? (so u can imagine how exited we were!!) my office was just few meters from my pg. we went to office. There was no one except the security guy. He asked as to wait and he called to the HR head ms Reema!!!
I spoke to her. As I said I am from ISBM pune,
she replied… SO???
I took a pause for 2-3sec, I continue that me and my team is here for the summer training.
And I got a shock to hear what she said!!!!
She said, karan, I have informed your institute not to send any1 before 1 may (we were there on 16th april)!!! As we are shifting the office, no 1 of your senior manager is free to guide u people for next two weeks!! Better u people join after two weeks!!!
Now I got a pause for a while,
said, karan u there?? What happen? I requested her to meet once, she agreed and promised to meet us as soon she reaches the office!!

How bullshit!!! We are here for NO REASON!!! We paid for our accommodation in advance and they are asking us to join after two weeks!
Who should be blamed? She??... We???... Or the institute?? who never informed us about this!!! At around 10am she was in her office, she came to us in the waiting room and exclaimed, Oh my God!! The entire team is here!!! We stood with unwanted smiles on our innocent faces… the same conversation started about that they told the institute..bla bla bla….. later we requested here that we r in town so lets do something at least get started with small research work or anything but again she informed that all of them were sold out for next two weeks!!! She concluded with saying that she will give a call in next few days!!!!!
That’s how my summer training started!!!. With surprises n excitement more then imagined!!! We have paid more for the accommodation because our PG was too close to the office but now they were shifting 7-8 kms from here!!!!!

Now, how to spend these remaining days??? The place m leaving is a DLF city, gurgaon.. I can say it a city of malls!!!! bt hey guys, here r only malls!!! Nothing else!!! No small shops, no kirana shops(as I was use to it) no barber no HOTEL nor the restaurants!!! Only big malls….. Pizza’s….. Burgers…….n bastard Robbins….. (Oh I mean baskin Robbins!!)!!! Bhai ye main kaha agaya!!!!! Anyways i gotta television set in my room so not a problem!!! The whole day I keep changing the channels until I get to see sum good ads!!( programme dekhne ki adapt chut gayi na, bus ads ads n ads!!!)

Hey also lemme tell u bout delhi metro!!! It rocks man… Delhi is 30 kms apart from Gurgaon, but u need only few bucks to travel as there are many caps, or call centre cars running towards Delhi all the day.
I traveled from one corner to other of Delhi in 20-25mins!!! first time when I entered the metro station with my buddy, I was standing on the platform. A classy n clean platform cannot imagine that I was standing at a railway station in India!!! The entire platform was empty,, I was in karolbagh metro station.. You don’t have to wait more than a minute for the train… the train came in a speed, stood front of me. Oh wow!!, is it a bullet train I see in the Hollywood movies!! Only mirrors covered the body!! I was watching myself in the mirror swollen with pride and soon the doors opened. Ohh my god, the next second I came down to Earth!!! As soon the doors opened, the huge bulk of people rushed out of the train at a time. As I was not prepared for that, they pushed me back few foot!!! Ohh I remember our Mumbai local!!! me n my friend managed to enter the train n soon the doors were shut!! Oh…. So many people!! Kaha se aye bhai!!! Anyways, A/C thi so I calmed myself…the bell beeped n the metro took its speed, again I got imbalanced due to the pick-up speed and fall on the other man standing beside me… again no sooner I stood properly the other station came and immediately the metro reduce its speed!!! I fall on front side!!!! Don’t know whether Delhi government have appointed truck drivers to drive METROS!!!. I enjoyed metro… I traveled from karol bagh to shadara station changing 3 trains n I reached within 25 mins!!! By road…. Hmm may be half a day!!!! Anyways, u can enjoy road side lassi thela’s n tandoori chicken with lots of makhaanJ.

Now I have no excitement joining for the internship, I dnt knw when will they call us to join but I conclude that I could have spent few more days with family n hometown frens!! but hey my Best Buddy is here with me so not a prob againnn!!!! Lemme enjoy chicken macgrill now!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rams said...

Funny! :)
So when are you gonna start your internship finally?

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm m ready to joi bro... bt ye comp..... ek bar join to karlu fir in ki.....

1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well pretty good n njoying but dont you think its a bullshit that being a good agency nd not providing information on time. well whatever it is all the best for your interns.

sanyukta

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home